Steps before move-in
Steps after move-in
- Check Availability
- For additional information or queries, Contact Us
- Request a Tour
- Fill out the Rental Application (no fee)
- Fill out Trans Union application for Credit Check for $35 (no-refundable)
- Deposit $1000 security deposit (refunded after moving out according to the condition) and first month's rent. Account details would be provided along with the Lease Agreement.
- Email a copy of the financial documents you submitted to your university unless the rent is paid in advance.
- Go through our Lease Agreement that would be provided.
- You must sign the Lead-based Paint Disclosure in compliance with State Law.
- Fill out the Resident Parking Permit Application and Bicycle Waiver and Release form.
- Go through the Alarm Registration Application and Fine Schedule and False Alarm Fee policies.
- Contact Ameren at least a day before moving in to get the Electric in your name. You can do that online or call them.
- Contact Internet and Cable companies. The most popular ones are ATT, DirectTV, and Charter.
Steps after move-in
- Fill out the Tenant Checklist.
- Receive access card for Front door, Laundry room, Fitness room, and Indoor bike racks.
- Receive keys for the apartment.
- Receive ADT Security Alarm code.
Steps before moving out
- You need to provide a 30-day move out notice before you plan to move out, even if you are planning to move out the day your lease ends, no exceptions.
- You need to get an appointment for Inspection at least 72 hours before your move out day.
- All the residents have to be present during the Move out Inspection.
- Keys and the Access Card has to be handed over after the Inpection.
- Make sure you leave the apartment in the same condition it was when you moved in.
- Everything should be cleaned thoroughly.
- Clean the Refrigerator, Cooking Range, Kitchen Platform, Tables, Carpets, and Sheets thoroughly,
- Any damage caused to the property or things provided to you would be deducted from the Security Deposit.
Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned rules would reflect negatively upon your Security Deposit Refund.